Andrea Davis the Principal of Andrea Davis CRE that began in 1997 joins Enterprise Radio to talk about her career and aspects of commercial real estate working with landlords, tenants, sellers and buyers with office, industrial and/or retail requirements.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Real Estate Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Andrea Davis discuss the following:
- Tell us about Andrea Davis CRE and how you first got started in the commercial real estate business.
- What makes it challenging to purchase commercial real estate if you are not in the field and why should you hire a licensed professional.
- For those who are thinking of getting into the CRE field as women, any words of advice for them.
- What is the 2019 forecast when it comes to commercial real estate, is now the time to purchase or lease?
- What are some tips you have when it comes to renegotiating a lease?
- Provide some examples of businesses you recently helped. What was their situation and what did they need you for?
- Give us an example of someone that may have gotten into a bad situation and tried to go about a purchase or lease on their own of a commercial building and what was that situation and/or lesson learned?
- What makes you different from others in the field?